Can someone make a mod where the header is avatars of people who have posted?

kingston

This is one of the cooler things Facebook has done and a solid row at the top of all the avatars of the people who have posted on the page would look really cool and shouldn't take any more resources because they are already downloaded to be displayed next to each post.

This is one of the cooler things Facebook has done and a solid row at the top of all the avatars of the people who have posted on the page would look really cool and shouldn't take any more resources because they are already downloaded to be displayed next to each post.

Who have posted where? In a particular section or in general? Where do you want to display it? A screenshot and a few more details would be helpful.

P.s. I think this is more suited at the Request Add On section btw.

Who have posted where? In a particular section or in general? Where do you want to display it? A screenshot and a few more details would be helpful.

P.s. I think this is more suited at the Request Add On section btw.

You are probably right.

I was thinking it could be a mod applied to any and all threads or forums (by the owners choosing).

Here is a screenshot of the 'secret' group I belong to. They do this at the top with all users.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-20 at 8.03.19 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-04-20 at 8.03.19 PM.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 26
Top Bottom