• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Can someone help make this image into a background for member card?

Any ideas on what I could put here in the red box to fill some space:
View attachment 7557
view postings, view threads started by, follow, msg me... all using square buttons. This was part of my css i was speaking of earlier, but there is also a whole bunch more that's possible and if I can quick being a css noob I will have it done in a couple days. If you want buttons there just let it be known what buttons you need and what kind of orientation you are planning for them.

Hmm....some good ideas. I like the idea of "Message Me" and "Follow Me" buttons since those are small links now on the member card.

Gotta see if we can come up with some other ideas in addition to those. I'm thinking maybe the "Profile Page" and "Threads Started By" buttons, but I'll think about it a little more.

It would be awesome to have some custom profile field or something that would allow for the "Citizens" of "TeeVeeTown" to display their favorite team mini-banners or buttons. That would be cool :D

Very nice edit, sir!

You've put a lot of effort into your xenforo instance. More than I think you should.

Top Bottom