Can I integrate Clickbank with XF?

partapi

Hey guys, I want to start a paid forum and want to know is it possible to integrate Clickbank with forum registration? Means, can it happen that you pay via Clickbank and then get registered to the forum? OR is there someone who can create that kind of add-on for me? Is there a marketplace for that?
Although, I am clearing some of my other doubts in this thread, but I want to discuss everything about payment gateway here only :)

Thanks

No, unfortunately at the moment there is no Clickbank gateway.

To get around this you could allow people to register normally - restrict their privs to just one "User Registration" forum - post a sticky with the Clickbank payment URL - and then ask people to post their Clickbank receipt number once they've paid. You can then manually "upgrade" their account and give them access to whatever level of access they've purchased. (All of this can be hidden away from guests so it isn't made public).

It's a manual process (and I guess you'd like to automate this at some stage) - but it would be a way of getting around the Clickbank payment gateway shortfall and allow you to move over to XF. (y)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Yes, you can use PayPal for processing account upgrades. (y)

Again, though, this is not paid registration and you'd need to do a similar thing and link people to the upgrade purchase page.

I've never really looked for a "Pay at registration" add-on so you might want to search the resource section here at XF.

Hey guys, I want to start a paid forum and want to know is it possible to integrate Clickbank with forum registration? Means, can it happen that you pay via Clickbank and then get registered to the forum? OR is there someone who can create that kind of add-on for me? Is there a marketplace for that?
Although, I am clearing some of my other doubts in this thread, but I want to discuss everything about payment gateway here only :)

Thanks

What happened? Did you ever find a solution for Clickbank? I am interested in possibly using it to secure access to a Xenforo based site. Paid private members only forum.

Top Bottom