CallMeGamer.net

Check out my multigaming clan website. www.callmegamer.net

I know its not the best, but I really like this software it makes our site looks way more professional then vbulletin ever did!!!

Thanks!!!
I like how you have it set up, my one main comment would be this though, that tag cloud on the home page is VERY hard to read, the way they move you can't even see what they are saying half the time. As a user as cool as the 3d/moving ones are I find the static ones much easier to use.

I like how you have it set up, my one main comment would be this though, that tag cloud on the home page is VERY hard to read, the way they move you can't even see what they are saying half the time. As a user as cool as the 3d/moving ones are I find the static ones much easier to use.

Ok, it does look better with the static one. And one again thanks for all the other help you gave me in order to finish my site!!!

Ok, it does look better with the static one. And one again thanks for all the other help you gave me in order to finish my site!!!
The one other comment, the middle of the navbar is a bit hard to read with the blue against the light background:

Screen Shot 2011-10-10 at 10.14.20 AM.webp

You might want to play around with that just a little bit.

Well the users can change the color of the site... But the backgrounds rotate images so i ignore, that except in window explorer, the background rotator doesn't seem to rotate in the header but just the body, which is something else i ignored lol cause my clan members use firefox. So i'm planning on adding a site notice that says ... Site Best Viewed With FireFox :)

Thanks

Top Bottom