California Trial....

fos

At least one California court seems to think straight.

Conrad Murray was convicted today of involuntary manslaughter. The judge remanded him immediately to jail.

Regardless of your thoughts on MJ, Murray is a sorry excuse for a doctor. According to the news, this will automatically revoke his medical license.

Jeff

I watched it live, as it happened to coincide with our morning current affairs program. They said he may only serve around 70 - 90 days in jail if sentenced for four years, as California is broke and can't afford to keep less than violent criminals in jail.

I found that interesting within itself... then jurors can profit of being a juror... also interesting to say the least.

I watched it live, as it happened to coincide with our morning current affairs program. They said he may only serve around 70 - 90 days in jail if sentenced for four years, as California is broke and can't afford to keep less than violent criminals in jail.

I found that interesting within itself... then jurors can profit of being a juror... also interesting to say the least.
It is more about jails being overcrowded than it is about money.

Top Bottom