• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cafe Saxophone

Mr Lucky

Thanks

I could not find a way to import it unfortunately, the tech support at vBulletin said it couldn't be done as it was text based, no database.

I really like your site. I love how the landing page and the forums seamlessly integrate. I would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. But most of my questions will depend mostly on what the answer is to one, so let me ask that first: I think I saw in another post that you wrote that you run Wordpress on this site, is that true?

Mr Lucky

No, it is all xenforo plus addons. The homepage (question two maybe?) is the addon CTA Featured Threads and Portal.

Well shucks. I just spent over $3000 this year setting up my WordPress site with a custom design, I am not ready to give that up, so I will move on, thanks though. I do really like your site! The colors are so inviting and calming.

Mr Lucky

Thanks, I just kind of worked on coffee colours in a kind of trial and error way, I'm no designer.

I do also have a wordpress site, and was considering using it along with xenforo, but in the end I use xenzine for the articles I would otherwise have done in Wordpress pages.

I do still think there is not yet an ideal portal and/or CMS for xenforo. Xenzine is very close though, just a couple if things such as image alignment and a few SEO tweaks, which it seems are in the pipeline anyway, and it will be very close to ideal for me.