Buy in addition official plugins

RoffDaniel

I welcome everyone. Perhaps such a question was somewhere a long time ago, or written on the official website, but I would like to learn from real users and from developers, to be sure :)

Please tell me, if I buy only the XenForo self-host license itself, can I then buy a resource manager, etc?

Thanks in advance!

But be aware (unless this has recently changed)... if you purchase them shortly before your renewal of the main license, you will pay to renew those again, as they licenses are tied together. So if you have 9 months into your XenForo license and purchase any first party (RM, Gallery) add-on then in 3 months you will be paying for a renewal of them. So if money is an issue, try to purchase them as soon after initial purchase or renewal as possible to get the as much of the 12 moths as possible.

Last edited:
But be aware (unless this has recently changed)... if you purchase them shortly before your renewal of the main license, you will pay to renew those again, as they licenses are tied together. So if you have 9 months left on your XenForo license and purchase any first party (RM, Gallery) add-on then in 3 months you will be paying for a renewal of them. So if money is an issue, try to purchase them as soon after initial purchase or renewal as possible to get the as much of the 12 moths as possible.
I understand, thanks a lot!

But be aware (unless this has recently changed)... if you purchase them shortly before your renewal of the main license, you will pay to renew those again, as they licenses are tied together. So if you have 9 months into your XenForo license and purchase any first party (RM, Gallery) add-on then in 3 months you will be paying for a renewal of them. So if money is an issue, try to purchase them as soon after initial purchase or renewal as possible to get the as much of the 12 moths as possible.
Think you can create a ticket about this.

Yes, in general, we will always do our best to ensure customers are not out of pocket.

However, in the case explained above, I would suggest renewing first and then purchasing the add-ons.
That way you only pay the standard renewal.

I was in this case and the staff is kind enough to do what is necessary so that it is not penalizing for me. (y)

Top Bottom