XF 1.3 Busy System [RESOLVED]

That looks like an HTTP page that is being sent instead of your forum. Is your host currently performing any HTTP related (or system) upgrades?

But that doesn't preclude the fact that they are serving
Code:
<html><html>Our system is currently busy at the moment. Please try again later. (XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX)</html></html>
when you visit the site. Take a look real quick in your root and see if there is an index.html present. If so, rename it to index.html.old and see if that resolves the problem. If that solves it, you need to set up so that you serve the index.php before the index.htm/html.

@Amaury - I just tried going directly to /index.php and it gives the same code - so it's something with the HTTP server. You need to open a ticket with your host and have them look at it (if this is shared hosting). If you are on a VPS (and it's unmanaged) then whomever is responsible for the management needs to ssh in and review the logs and check the HTTP server configs.

But that doesn't preclude the fact that they are serving
Code:
<html><html>Our system is currently busy at the moment. Please try again later. (XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX)</html></html>
when you visit the site. Take a look real quick in your root and see if there is an index.html present. If so, rename it to index.html.old and see if that resolves the problem. If that solves it, you need to set up so that you serve the index.php before the index.htm/html.

@Amaury - I just tried going directly to /index.php and it gives the same code - so it's something with the HTTP server. You need to open a ticket with your host and have them look at it (if this is shared hosting). If you are on a VPS (and it's unmanaged) then whomever is responsible for the management needs to ssh in and review the logs and check the HTTP server configs.

I don't think we utilize index.html. http://www.kh-flare.net/ is our homepage and http://www.kh-flare.net/forums is the forum list. But I'll contact them or have @Nights contact them.

Just an update: it was because the domain had expired on June 2 and strangely didn't go down until today. @Sean Bagby forgot to renew it.
Nights, however, is still unable to access it. He's on hold with tech support.
Bad @Sean Bagby! 30 wet noodle lashes for that!!

It may take a bit to resolve. I ran a whois and it looked like it was no longer issued and was going to suggest checking the expiry... but y'all caught it first.
It's resolving for me now.

Top Bottom