Add-on Bundle Pack Addons (Multiple addons in one paid package)

Pattrick

Hello, I'm now to XF community, I'm wondering if there are any bundle packs with multiple addons. For example, I'm purchasing a $50 package which contains most useful addons for XF.

Also, if somebody can link me guide/thread or a list of most useful addons for XF 2.1. Please PM me or reply here in this thread. I highly appreciate any sort of help.

XF has the friendlies community I ever met in my life. I'm not going ever turn back to IPB 🥰

IMO the best add-ons and the best devs on here dont use "add-on packs" to sell their software.

That said, there are devs who provide packs as those you are requesting. Obviously read up about them, read reviews and probably more importantly the respective discussion threads.

Quality > Quantity

Hello, I'm now to XF community, I'm wondering if there are any bundle packs with multiple addons. For example, I'm purchasing a $50 package which contains most useful addons for XF.

Well worth looking into the pack by @AndyB - $35 for hundreds of addons.

I also don't think you can objectively list must have addons - the best thing IMO is to get your forum started and see if anything seems to be missing. You can spend a pleasant hour looking through the entire list of xf2 addons and decide for yourself what would really add value to your forum.

Having said that there is one addon I will recommend (by the aforemtioned AndyB) that I find invaluable, which is Similar Threads

Last edited:
Top Bottom