Bump limit

Bump limit [Paid] 1.8

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Bump limit - Prevents thread starter from bumping their thread until a certain time has expired.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $25.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

Prevents thread starter from bumping their thread until a certain time has...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you Andy for this great add-ons
i hope you create a an add-on who close subject automatically in selected date:)

Thank you kucuksari but is not what i want ,
i want close a specific subject, for example :
thread x must close in 21/04/2018
thread y must close in 15/04/2018 ...

Does this work for secondary usergroups / can it? I have the primary usergroup set to 96 hours, but another secondary usergroup upgrade set to 48 hours. Currently members of the secondary usergroup are still seeing 96 hours.

Hi @AndyB - getting errors after upgrading to PHP 7.4 (XF2.1):

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type null
  • src/addons/Andy/BumpLimit/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php:110

Code:
#0 src/addons/Andy/BumpLimit/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php(110): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/xxx/publi...', 110, Array)
#1 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(17): Andy\BumpLimit\XF\Service\Thread\Replier->_validate()
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(456): XF\Service\Thread\Replier->validate(NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'AddReply', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2191): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Hi, someone claims they are trying to reply to a question but are told they can't due to the limit. I have it running in my classifieds. Just wondering what the mechanism is for the detection or why they would get a false positive. Thanks!

Top Bottom