Lack of interest Bulk delete low res images from gallery

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Alpha1

I am not even sure if this is technically possible, but it would sure save a lot of man hours:
Scan the database for low resolution images and delete these. Possibly after a final review.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
A search function allowing you to set selection criteria for photos (based on things like dimensions, file size, EXIF fields, media type, etc), which then allowed you to perform bulk actions on those gallery items (eg move to a new forum, delete, etc) ... would be a great addition.

I am not even sure if this is technically possible, but it would sure save a lot of man hours:
Scan the database for low resolution images and delete these. Possibly after a final review.

I like where this is leading: a batch editor in the Control Panel, that displays certain file information like image dimensions, image size, filename, tags, etc.

Top Bottom