[021] Bitcoin payment [Deleted]

Additional Requirements: 300GB Server Memory = RAM????
Surely you mean HDD?
Why is so much needed?

1) can't you make it so it prunes the blockchain? the newest bitcoin core, you dont have to download the blockchain anymore, you can prune it down to 2GB

or maybe look in BTCPayServer

2) has anyone tested this with DB Credits Add-on?

Last edited:
this add-on looks really good, why not many replies,

how does this work,

does the bitcoin go to your server? then you have to transfer bitcoin off server?

if your server is hacked can loose all your bitcoin?

why do we need a seperate server, "It is preferable to have a separate server for Bitcoin core."

is there a video of this add-on in action,

it looks amazing!

does the bitcoin go to your server? then you have to transfer bitcoin off server?
.yes, to work you need to install the bitcoin core. You can transfer bitcoins from the server directly in the ACP.

if your server is hacked can loose all your bitcoin?
Yes

why do we need a seperate server, "It is preferable to have a separate server for Bitcoin core."
Keeping a forum and bitcoin on the same server is risky. But if you have a good sysadmin, then this is not a problem.

is there a video of this add-on in action,
I do not see the need for this, because everything is shown in the screenshots and it makes no sense to simply show how the payment overlay opens :)

It is not possible to just use a bitcoin address? Instead of using server with bitcoin core? What is the simplest, least complicated way to set this up?

021 updated [BS] Bitcoin payment with a new update entry:

Changes:

Updated dependencies
Added support for BTC currency
Transaction status displayed in the payment initiation form
In the payment initiation form the button "Confirm" has been renamed to "Track payment"

@021

We bought your add-on today.

There was no README or any instruction included in the archive or at your download section.

Please provide instructions how to install and activate this add-on incl. the new dependencies (Bitcoin core) under Linux (Ubuntu 20.04).

Thank you!

P. S.: We won't hire anybody for a paid installation, we can't give 3rd parties access to our servers.

@021

There was no README or any instruction included in the archive or at your download section.

Please provide instructions how to install and activate this add-on incl. the new dependencies (Bitcoin core) under Linux (Ubuntu 20.04).

Thank you!

P. S.: We won't hire anybody for a paid installation, we can't give 3rd parties access to our servers.

What would be the security concerns of hiring 3rd party for paid installation?

What is best way to ensure security?

The reason why I wrote

is that the add-on developer @021 has to provide a README file or other instructions how to install his add-on, not by offering upsales with his paid installation services. Because his add-on doesn't work as expected, even with a valid Bitcoin core installation.

(update follows soon)

Thank you!
.hello!

First of all, you must indicate the REAL domain for which the license is purchased. Please write it to me in personal messages on devsell.io.
Until you specify the real domain, you will not be able to download add-on.

On the site, in the "FAQ" tab, there is the link to an article on installing the Bitcoin core.
Also, when creating a payment profile, each field is explained in detail.
After installation, you only need to create a payment profile, specifying the data from the server. This procedure is related to XenForo and assumes that you know how to work with XenForo if you purchase an add-on, so I see no point in describing it.

is that the add-on developer @021 has to provide a README file or other instructions how to install his add-on, not by offering upsales with his paid installation services. Because his add-on doesn't work as expected, even with a valid Bitcoin core installation.
The paid installation service is provided for people who do not understand servers at the proper level and who are not familiar with the Bitcoin core and its configuration.

This add-on is not part of the "Easy to Install" series, you should already have some experience with the servers and the Bitcoin core in order to resolve any individual issues when setting up, for example, with a firewall.

The paid installation service saves you headaches.

Hello!

I can do a screen-sharing install so you can track my every action on the server. Also, after installation, you will need to change passwords everywhere on the server.

I also want to say that my moral views do not allow me to deceive or rob anyone. But I understand that these are just the words of a person unknown to you :)

Top Bottom