1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breadcrumb within forum list container

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Trombones13, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Trombones13

Trombones13 Well-Known Member

I'd like to move my breadcrumbs to the top and bottom of the forum list, similar to the Flexile and iXen styles, among others...but I'm stuck as to what to move in which template (it is just a template edit...right? *crosses fingers* :p). How exactly do I move those into that forum list container?

Thanks as always. :)

2. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

So you want your "navbar" to be floating on its own?

3. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

No, the breadcrumb.

4. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

...Well the Top as he said is the navbar that's why I asked.

5. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

lol he said he wants his breadcrumbs to be at the top and bottom of the forumlist. Like Flexile (ours) is.
    If you look at his current breadcrumb, it's floating way up top just under the navbar. He wants it like we have ours.

6. Trombones13

Perhaps a picture can say a thousand words here... (except there are words inside it, sooo) :p
    XF_Breadcrumb.png

See here, where the breadcrumb sits at the top of the forum list box? That's what I'd like if possible.
    View attachment 5113

7. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Flexile uses a "popout" style tho this would be hard to so on your skin as it would make alot of other places look well ****ty

8. Trombones13

Maybe I'll try something else, then. What do you mean by "popout," though?

p.s. This is for a custom style I'm working on, not the Echo theme. :)

9. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Ah maybe that style has more of a floating navbar?