Breadcrumb Ribbon Enhancement

Breadcrumb Ribbon Enhancement v1

No permission to download
Great stuff. That would have been annoying me had you left it as it was. Would it help if I re-coloured the image closer to the xenforo dark blue for your site? that colour blue variation doesn't quite suit imo but the blue xenforo uses i feel would be better suited. Let us know if you want me to make that colour change.

Haha, to be honest I had that in mind too, but I didn't want to ask because you've done so much already :O
But I'd indeed like to see them in XenForo dark-blue-ish :)

Haha, to be honest I had that in mind too, but I didn't want to ask because you've done so much already :O

Try the image in the attachment see what you think.

Attachments

• breadcrumb-center.webp
    breadcrumb-center.webp
    202 bytes · Views: 8

Here's another variation so you have a choice of two.

Attachments

• breadcrumb-center.webp
    breadcrumb-center.webp
    188 bytes · Views: 6
Here's another variation so you have a choice of two.
Okay, I've tried em both and I both like them.

I've uploaded the first one as breadcrumb-center.png and the second one as breadcrumb-center-old. It's a tie for me tbh.

EDIT: not -old actually looks a bit bitter to me

That looks awesome, this would be even cooler if used as the navbar :)

Wouldn't be difficult to implement this to the navbar. You would however need two fixed left and right locations which I'm sure the code is there to do. Eitherway, I may attempt it at some point but it's something that'll come later rather than soon. :)

This is kinda like how we did our ribbons on my forum here.

But I will be using this feature on another forum I just created, thanks a bunch Shelly!

By the way, do you offer graphic services for perhaps creating a couple Mascots for my forum?

We did it upon our navbar, look above^

Looks good. I'd go about it doing with images because of browsers not fully utilising css3 that way you know those fine touched in the images like inner-shadow the multiple shines and shades are going to take on all browsers but nice style and navbar. :)

This is kinda like how we did our ribbons on my forum here.

But I will be using this feature on another forum I just created, thanks a bunch Shelly!

By the way, do you offer graphic services for perhaps creating a couple Mascots for my forum?

Sorry, not taking on anything at this time.

Top Bottom