Lack of interest Branding should be more visible when adjusting the background color

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

aculate

Here's another ui suggestion. When adjusting the color palette for a new style, always make sure the branding colors are visible according to the color chosen for the background (like the colors in the footer links). For example, all of my styles have background colors and the branding is hard to read. I think this is a small adjustment that it's easy to do and favors xenForo.

Untitled-1.webp

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
How do you envisage it working?

Would the code somehow check the background colour of the div and any parent divs and then choose a complimentary colour for the text?

How do you envisage it working?

Would the code somehow check the background colour of the div and any parent divs and then choose a complimentary colour for the text?

I don't no. I was just providing my feedback in hopes that it could be helpfull, somehow.

Top Bottom