Branding Removal Option?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 745
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 745

Hi,

I am interested in buying the - Branding Removal Option, but I cannot see any reason to buy it as unlike IPB or VB do you add folders that show the branding

Example (folders)

/styles/default/xenforo/
/js/xenforo/
/library/xenforo/
more...?

Thanks

I am interested in buying the - Branding Removal Option, but I cannot see any reason to buy it as unlike IPB or VB do you add folders that show the branding
VB is full of references that make it quite obvious even without branding removal that it is vb. Vb also makes sure that the version number is visible everywhere, I think I've seen only one reference to what looks like a version number in XF's core, so it would seem to be safer to mass-exploits too :/

In any case there are many javacript and css references unique to vbulletin so not sure what your points is. For example
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin-core.js?v=407c"></script>

Considering the flexibility to style XF in comparison to IPB and VB, I would say that you are more likely to be able to make it far more unique and distinguished from other XF boards that you would with IPB and VB.

Top Bottom