Branded Turn-key iPhone/Android Apps for XenForo [Deleted]

To be honest, I've made a web view app for my forum and never published / released it as I didn't like the way it worked and this just takes your site's view on mobile and makes it an "App".

To put it simple: This isn't a native app but a wrapper that simply makes it a one site web browser.

I could hack together such a thing for someone that wants it on Android pretty easily.. I don't know about iOS as I don't have an Apple device to test with nor do I really want to deal with their app store with the way I hear they treat devs.

Edit: Forgot to mention (to the authors credit) he mentioned that but no one seemed to see that part.

I'd pay for this. Like most, my forums has just started and this would be excellent to help it grow, but the requirements are just imposs for me right now.

One off payment costs ?

I'd pay for this. Like most, my forums has just started and this would be excellent to help it grow, but the requirements are just imposs for me right now.

One off payment costs ?
Unless you are running vBulletin, there is not a one-off payment cost. I have added an option today for new development clients, but that's a bonus and only makes sense if you need custom add-ons made.

Last edited:
This is a big feature coming in the next few months.

Before

xf-app-1-1-12-png.119697

After

xf-app-1-1-12-png.119698

Last edited:
The only problem I'm seeing with Alexa is that in a small country the "national ranking" is easy to reach than in larger countries.
I think that the national ranking requirement have to be weighted.

Just looked at the retainer prices. wow. Although i wish the best for this app, i feel it shouldnt really be posted here as its way out of most peoples leagues, and the retainer is just so much money.

Best of luck.

vbresults updated Branded Turn-key iPhone/Android Apps for XenForo with a new update entry:
Working out a blank page bug with old versions of Android, will publish another update once fixed.

Just looked at the retainer prices. wow. the retainer is just so much money
I don't have any room for more flexibility on my development prices. But, XenForo is not vBulletin, and I should have some flexibility in that regard, instead of jamming them together at the same retainer scale.

So, I have just introduced a separate retainer scale for XenForo. I don't agree with the rest of your message obviously, but your feedback was helpful, so thank you for that. Regards.

Last edited:
Development for vBulletin is a lot cheaper to get from the guy @vbresults. You can get 1 hour from $130 up. Seems like they prefer old style coding. :D

Best of all: Even if you shell out $2000+ for the "retainer" you are still only allowed to contact him from 2PM to 6PM on week days.

Would really like to hear more about this business model and it's success. Why do you charge a lot more per hour when coding for XenForo?

Top Bottom