1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brackets BB Codes 1.0.2

This addon allows you to display brackets from various websites into XenForo

1. Enguerran A

Enguerran A Well-Known Member

HitArrowLegend submitted a new resource:

Brackets BB Codes (3Brackets) - This addon allows you to display brackets from various websites into XenForo

Read more about this resource...

2. Enguerran A

reserved

3. taylor_smith

taylor_smith Well-Known Member

Battlefy allows you to create custom brackets. Is that something that you can add to this as well?

Markos likes this.
  4. Enguerran A

I looked at Battlefy in order to see what the embed code looks like and I have to admit that it's far beyond my abilites for now. I mean I managed to get the bracket embeded as you can see here : [​IMG] but I don't know how to add the bracket into the match URL field so it only works if you get rid of the end of the address :/

Also, due to the fact that I don't know how to recognize which kind of tournament it is, I can't put the title of the bracket so for now, I desactivated it but it looks ugly for littles tournaments in single elimination : [​IMG]

Ha, and there is still this stupid problem with the fixed height at 500px ^^'

5. Markos

Markos Well-Known Member

How this work?

6. Enguerran A

The same way with any other bbcode in xenforo. Just copy paste any link from these two sites and thanks to @EQnoble , battlefy will be available soon ( and I'm talking with the battlefy guys to have some changes )

Markos likes this.
  7. chikarkas36

chikarkas36 Member

Any update on this?

8. Enguerran A

Enguerran A updated Brackets BB Codes with a new update entry:

Fix Challonge and Toornament

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. rovielran

rovielran Member