Bots Online

lostincable

Hi all, is there a mod that will show the bots on-line and what they are up to?

I read it was supposed to be part of core in 1.1 but it didn't make it.

Any ideas appreciated!

This is close to what you're looking for: http://xenforo.com/community/online/

You can generally tell bots from users because they use reverse DNS, like so: crawl-66-249-75-84.googlebot.com
XenForo uses the User-Agent and checks if it is a bot (see: XenForo_Session::getPublicSession), but it isn't stored or displayed anywhere as far as I'm aware.

Yep I have that one running at the moment and it works as it shows the bot names.

But when you click on the bot name it comes up with some one elses profile so you can't tell what they are up to.

But cheers for the idea!!!

I run a Star Wars message board using Xenforo. I'm not a programmer by trade though so I could use some help. You can see our forum at starwars7news.com "The Cantina"

I have a couple questions:

1- Is it possible to change the name "robots" to "droids" when it lists in the Members Online Now. Obviously droids works better with our theme.

2- We have a special add-on for "credits" but we want to move it in the list of items under the user card. How would we do this?

Any help would be great!

I run a Star Wars message board using Xenforo. I'm not a programmer by trade though so I could use some help. You can see our forum at starwars7news.com "The Cantina"

I have a couple questions:

1- Is it possible to change the name "robots" to "droids" when it lists in the Members Online Now. Obviously droids works better with our theme.

2- We have a special add-on for "credits" but we want to move it in the list of items under the user card. How would we do this?

Any help would be great!
1. You can edit the phrase. Find "robots"

2. use the force you need to ask that in that "credits" addon thread

Top Bottom