Bootstrap for Xenforo 2 [Deleted]

Would be great to get a tutorial following the demo pages you have shown
Bootstrap is a front-end framework which means that you can build anything you want aslong as you know how to use Bootstrap.
I actually made it only possible to use it in Xenforo 2 too.
The demo page is actually copied from the internet, just to show that it works.
You checkout their website for the documentation.
There are also a few themes you can buy.
But experience is kinda required to let the theme fit properly in the Xenforo page.

Hello
Seems that the addon affects some XF features.
Ex : i lost the function to quote/reply on mouse over in posts message.

Last edited:
This has the potential to solve my problem. Do you plan to support this add-on long term? Always afraid to rely upon something and then have the developer abandon it.

This has the potential to solve my problem. Do you plan to support this add-on long term? Always afraid to rely upon something and then have the developer abandon it.
Hey, the addon doesn't really need to be maintained.
Two templates are made with bootstrap code in it and one other template is only edited to load the two templates on every page.

Hey, the addon doesn't really need to be maintained.
Two templates are made with bootstrap code in it and one other template is only edited to load the two templates on every page.
k cool, I'll check it out in more detail. I modified some of the bootstrap parameters like colors and break points. Is it easy to incorporate my Bootstrap mods?

k cool, I'll check it out in more detail. I modified some of the bootstrap parameters like colors and break points. Is it easy to incorporate my Bootstrap mods?
That depends on what you have modified.
Because i changed and deleted a few things in bootstrap which messed up the pages in Xenforo.
Aslong as you don't add these back, it should be fine.

Why bootstrap 3.7 and not bootstrap 4?

Also you stated the addon used Bootstrap 4 earlier.

Hi @Nirjonadda ,

This add-on makes it possibles to use Bootstrap 4 in your pages or template's and styles.
So this means that if you do not have anything in your pages that uses Bootstrap 4, you will not see any changes untill you use the Bootstrap classes.

Not trying to pick faults, as I think this is a very useful tool.

Top Bottom