Boo!

Boo! [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Love this theme. Any other edition where it can be used without the whole Halloween theme? This one has potential.

@Mike Creuzer @ThemeHouse

Can one of you remind me of how to display likes and view counts on forum view, as well as the thread starter rather last person to reply beneath threads? Been so long since I've had to change any of that that I can't remember now. :unsure:

@Mike Creuzer @ThemeHouse

Can one of you remind me of how to display likes and view counts on forum view, as well as the thread starter rather last person to reply beneath threads? Been so long since I've had to change any of that that I can't remember now. :unsure:
Navigate to Appearance -> Style properties -> Discussion list -> Width to collapse discussion list items -> Add @xf-responsiveMedium into the field box before hitting save.

Navigate to Appearance -> Style properties -> Discussion list -> Width to collapse discussion list items -> Add @xf-responsiveMedium into the field box before hitting save.
Thanks, but unfortunately when I logged into my admin to try this out I saw a message that I needed to complete a manual rebuild job as a result of my upgrading the style last night, and after I did that the style was all messed up, and peculiarly had your UI.X logo at the top rather than the Boo! graphic that was there before, even though the style has no parent. Reinstall did not help, so I have to try reinstalling the previous version now....

Thanks, but unfortunately when I logged into my admin to try this out I saw a message that I needed to complete a manual rebuild job as a result of my upgrading the style last night, and after I did that the style was all messed up, and peculiarly had your UI.X logo at the top rather than the Boo! graphic that was there before, even though the style has no parent. Reinstall did not help, so I have to try reinstalling the previous version now....
I sent you a PM to see if I can help :)

Top Bottom