Imitation - Bold Grey Fluid and Fixed

Bold Grey vB4 Fluid and Fixed 2.0

No permission to download

DRE

The8thLegion submitted a new resource:

Imitation - Bold Grey Fluid and Fixed (version 2.0) - A dark grey, brown and white color scheme.

Bold Grey is a default Xenforo 1.1.2 style based on a selectable style from vbulletin.com called Bold Grey. The idea behind this skin is to help webmasters with vBulletin 4 members transition over to xenforo or from xenforo while visually disrupting them as less as possible.

Directions:

1. Download the zip file attached and upload the contents of the folder called Upload to your forum root.

2. Go to AdminCP/Styles/Import a Style and Import either Bold Grey file located in the Imitation - Bold Grey by T8L folder.

Includes:

Both Fluid and Fixed width versions.
Only 25 style properties changed
2 gradients, 1 sprite node icon
0 template edits.

Read more about this resource...

Bold Grey.webp

A little off subject here but is that advanced forum statistics a custom mod of yours? That reminds me of the one from vb - would love something like that on my site and might give this style a go as well

A little off subject here but is that advanced forum statistics a custom mod of yours? That reminds me of the one from vb - would love something like that on my site and might give this style a go as well
No.

Link to forum running nulled software removed.

I'll take the mod down for future screen shots lol.

Top Bottom