XF 1.5 Board is down

FirstSword

Hello all,

Sometime last night my website went down and was showing a white page with an unexpected database error. Now this morning it just changed over to a new error, it is saying that my board is currently being upgraded? Even my account pannel is showing some weird new message of "
Admin Control Panel - Dethroned Gaming
The board is currently waiting to be upgraded. Please complete the upgrade."

Can anybody tell me what is doing on? My url is www.DethronedGaming.com

Thank you

Did you attemt to upgrade your forum? What happens if you click the complete the upgrade link?

I didn't make any changes at all which is what is worrying me. I haven't tried clicking the complete upgrade yet, mainly because i never initiated any sort of upgrade. Do you recommend i give it a shot?

I didn't make any changes at all which is what is worrying me. I haven't tried clicking the complete upgrade yet, mainly because i never initiated any sort of upgrade. Do you recommend i give it a shot?

Well, it is strange if you did not initiate the upgrade. Can you ask your host to check the access logs for ftp and your cpanel and see if there was any unauthorised access? Anyways, I would recommend to download the latest version of xenforo from your account and perform the upgrade. And do a thorough check up of your public_html folder too.

Well, it is strange if you did not initiate the upgrade. Can you ask your host to check the access logs for ftp and your cpanel and see if there was any unauthorised access? Anyways, I would recommend to download the latest version of xenforo from your account and perform the upgrade. And do a thorough check up of your public_html folder too.

Well finishing it seemed to fix the problem. Weird situation but i'm glad its fixed, thank you.

Top Bottom