Board closed/ Awating activation notice text not showing

Kaiser

Basically the Board closed notice text, and people awaiting confirmation text cant see it all they see is the bar, but when you try to higlight it the text shows up, basically any notices in the header dont show up. how can I change the color of the text?

Capture.webp

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> xenforo.css

That text color uses @secondaryDarker. The top one is the text color. The bottom one is the link color:

Code:
.importantMessage
{
	margin: 10px 0;
	color: @secondaryDarker;
	background-color: @secondaryLightest;
	text-align: center;
	padding: 5px;
	border-radius: 5px;
	border: solid 1px @secondaryLight;
}

.importantMessage a
{
	font-weight: bold;
}

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> xenforo.css

That text color uses @secondaryDarker. The top one is the text color. The bottom one is the link color:

Code:
.importantMessage
{
	margin: 10px 0;
	background-color: @secondaryLightest;
	text-align: center;
	padding: 5px;
	border-radius: 5px;
	border: solid 1px @secondaryLight;
}

.importantMessage a
{
	font-weight: bold;
}
Jake ur the man!

I think this is the oldest thread I've ever replied to in my life but... @Jake Bunce Man, I can't for the life of me change the color of links in notices (resend email confirmation). I can change them globally through style properties /general/links but I need to change the notices separately. Been at this on and off all day. Please help!

I think this is the oldest thread I've ever replied to in my life but... @Jake Bunce Man, I can't for the life of me change the color of links in notices (resend email confirmation). I can change them globally through style properties /general/links but I need to change the notices separately. Been at this on and off all day. Please help!

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Code:
.noticeContent a
{
	color: red;
}

Ooops.. that's what I get for reading just after waking up with a bad headache. You are referring to the links in the email notices specific to the email resend notice? I'll check my site ACP once my iPhone gets updated to 7.06 and JB again and restored (I use 2 factor authentication for my forums and with no phone it's a hassle to get in on).

Ooops.. that's what I get for reading just after waking up with a bad headache. You are referring to the links in the email notices specific to the email resend notice? I'll check my site ACP once my iPhone gets updated to 7.06 and JB again and restored (I use 2 factor authentication for my forums and with no phone it's a hassle to get in on).

Hey no hurry Tracy. Any help with this would be great. Much appreciated.

Top Bottom