Blush [Deleted]

Love this! But, how would be the best way to position the site title on the psd if it has swinging letters? blush is all bottom flat, but many words are not.

I love this Style. I have it installed and as an option for almost since it's release. Is this an updated or revised version or the same as what's been out and released for a while?

Thanks for the responses....please let me rephrase....have changes been made that would cause me to want/need to reinstall...?

Thanks for the responses....please let me rephrase....have changes been made that would cause me to want/need to reinstall...?
There shouldn't be any out of date templates as I did an overhaul on the styles for Kim several months ago.

The main reason I've re-posted them is so that updates are easier to manage as Kim has scaled back on designing in general.

Uhm still confused as their is no version numbers.....Do I need to update and re-install this as changes have been made since I installed one year ago. Or is re-installing just a whole lot of un-needed work as I already have the most up to date version???

Uhm still confused as their is no version numbers.....Do I need to update and re-install this as changes have been made since I installed one year ago. Or is re-installing just a whole lot of un-needed work as I already have the most up to date version???
With free styles we use the same version as XenForo as it is the only time they'll be updated (Whereas with premium styles they get updated with the framework, as well as when XenForo is updated).

I don't know what changes you've made so I can't tell you whether or not you'll need to update the style. If you do have out of date templates, I'd suggest installing this as a new style (Do not overwrite the previous version), and then create a child style underneath to re-do any edits you have on the current version you're running. This will allow you to retain the upgrade path for future updates, as well as make it a bit easier for comparing templates.

Top Bottom