• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Blush by Xenique

Kim

Blush is a lovely fresh Modern, Elegant xenforo Style/Skin/Theme based on the Be Mine Valentines Day theme, but a lot less PINK lol.

Blush_index.webp

Live Blush Demo

Probably one for the ladies I would imagine, however I have seen plenty of men use soft pink based skins as it is so soothing, Blush is soft and subtle and creates a mood of fresh harmony and balance.

Blush uses modern CSS3 techniques to enliven and enhance, and as such those enhancements may not show on out dated Browsers, or IE (until IE9 is released). However the skin is backwardly compatible with those out dated browsers and displays fine, it just won't have all the pretty!

Blush will be offered absolutely free at http://www.xenique.com/forums/index.php for registered Members, however the style is under copyright and you may not alter, distribute nor alter and redistribute the theme at all... full Conditions in the download Pack, I will also only be supporting the skin at my site, not here.

There are Copyright Removal/Custom Banners and other paid options available via our Store

I hope you enjoy blush :)

Looking quite good, although too pink for me personally. Really like the style of the header. It would be interesting to see this in blue...

I'm a bit bored with Blue, but I might do a soft grey version, or green (love green skins)

Thanks Erik!

Too much girlish for my taste - but otherwise a very nice design - I'm also excited about the header - As Erik - I'd certainly like to see it in a blue version..
thumbsup.gif
for this great work.

I like your designs Dragonfly. Like blackmuddler I'd love to see a blue version of the theme or other color variations it you would consider it for the future. Keep up the good work :)

Nice work Kim.

Excellent choice of square forum icons there :D
Oh and green would be great ;)

Top Bottom