Blunt News l Your hard hitting Marijuana News Source

Faked

Hello everyone,

So having spent almost all my years toodling around on other forums, I decided to start up my own and XenForo has always been my choice.

Blunt News l Your hard hitting Marijuana News Source

The primary reason I built this forum was to lead stoners into joining, and having general debate on legalization of Marijuana and General News about it all. I'm still working on the forum, and adding improvements to it on the daily.

Our latest news article:
Our Daily News! 2/21/2021

Last edited:
Hi @Faked

Nice theme! It looks like you're using a fairly outdated version though, from May 2019. Make sure to download the latest version from your xenfocus Client Area ;)

I like the layout. Looks very clean. How did you get the image behind the nodes like that? Looks nice.

You pretty much just update the background of the theme, and it ends up like that. :) All users that register have the option to change their background image if they want too.

Finally got a new header for the news articles you can see it here: https://www.blunt.news/index.php?threads/your-daily-news-for-2-16-2021.59/#post-65

I think it made a big difference to the appearance of the thread layout completely, and super happy with it.

On the other note we have added some more items to the shop that can be bought by using "Credits".

We're thinking about adding a Subscriber Box that only members with "300" credits will be able to buy which will contain "Raw Papers, Hemp Wraps, Raw Wick, and a lighter.

Top Bottom