Add-on Blogs for XF2

I'm looking forward to a quality blog for transferring blogs with vB 4 - I'm ready to pay $ 100 for a quality blog!

Now a lot of owners of vB 4 are waiting for quality solutions to start mass migrating to XF - and if the forum is already transferred, then with the social. groups and a blog - big at all problems. If someone decides to take on the implementation of this project, it will work very well. I have 5 forums on vB, I also have all the administrators waiting for, when it will be possible to start a full-fledged move, the price does not play a big role, the main thing is quality transfer and full integration of services, without losing content and users.

This is understandable, but as we see the developers are not interested in the blog. Forum made excellent, there are no questions, but in recent years, many have created large portals on vB 4, what do the owners do? Kill your entire project and leave only a forum? And how are hundreds of articles written by users? But what about the big soc. group on interests? Not everyone wants to sit in an incomprehensible and complex Facebook, with the mandatory registration of a name, photo, or phone.

Top Bottom