Blogging Friends

Shawn Gossman

Blogging Friends
http://www.bloggingfriends.com/
My hopes to this community is to make a friendly forum for bloggers to discuss all aspects of blogging. One of the best methods of blog promotion is for bloggers to get out there and meet other bloggers and Blogging Friends was created for that very reason.

P.s. The logo is temporary until I can photoshop another one that looks a bit more decent to the background. I am still a beginner when it comes to graphic design, haha.

I welcome all feedback :) What kind of themes spark your interests?

In the future, I would like to explore XenForo theme making and see if I can make a custom one.

I welcome all feedback :) What kind of themes spark your interests?

In the future, I would like to explore XenForo theme making and see if I can make a custom one.

I'm not a fan of blue themes but i don't see anything wrong with this one. Personally, i think you would handle making themes fine for XF just fine @Shawn Gossman since I personally think it's an easy system to get to grips with if you have some html & CSS knowledge you can conjure up some very customize creations.

With regards to the forum, nice work. :thumbsup:

Not a fan of the style, but I understand why you've gone with it. Not a fan of the logo either - are the men vampire hunters staking their prey? ;) Too many forums, not enough members... but knowing you I'm sure you'll make it work!

The logo has been changed out. LOL, the vampire comment made me laugh out loud >_<

I did try to merge a few boards together to lighten the load but I feel the ones there now are good for the niche.

Thanks for the comments, folks.

Top Bottom