XF 1.2 Block PMs

Inkman

Does anyone know how members of my forum could block PM's from a certain member? I have looked around Google but there doesn't seem to be anything made to stop this.

Hope someone can help.
Thanks.

If you ignore a user, an PC they send to you is never delivered to your inbox.

I'm pretty sure they're still sent.

I have a member on KH-Vids that doesn't particularly like me; a while ago, he sent me a PC because I was quoting and liking his content and he wanted me to stop because he had me on his ignore list, which I was unaware of, and I was able to reply to his PC.

I have a member on KH-Vids that doesn't particularly like me; a while ago, he sent me a PC because I was quoting and liking his content and he wanted me to stop because he had me on his ignore list, which I was unaware of, and I was able to reply to his PC.

Would you like to test this real quick here?

Screenshot_3.webp

No alerts.

Checked inbox as well, no messages showed up.

Taking off ignore now as well..

**And checked PM's after removing from ignore, no message either.

If you are staff you will be able to send a private message, regardless of the user ignoring you or not. I think it is the Always invite users to personal conversation permission.

Top Bottom