Resource icon

Block external Images 1.0.0

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Is it possible to add something like a "why" Sign? Like a Question mark hovered with a xenforo popup giving some explanation or some whitelisted hosts?
Thanks

Is it possible to add something like a "why" Sign? Like a Question mark hovered with a xenforo popup giving some explanation or some whitelisted hosts?
Thanks
yes, you could create an own bbcode to be able to have the hover, and then customize the return of the Ragtek_BEI_Parser::renderTagImage

Well, i am asking because i am no Coder
If I were a one, I would not need to ask ;)

Maybe it would be great to add something like a "blacklist"? I mean a whitelist is good, if you would block everything, but sometimes you will only block a few sites, so in that case a blacklist is more comfortable.

Regards,
Markus

Could you enhance this addon so that external images are displayed optional not as a link but as a smaller image in pixel (same size as uploaded attachments for the specific usergroup)?

I am looking for a way not to use my serverspace for images and at the same time to restrict certain usergroups to certain image sizes as soon as they link to extnal images like flickr pbase etc to be able to sell premium memberships for more pixel size.

Ragtek, with the lastest release here I'm getting; "Please define a valid callback page" during installation with xml file. Everything was uploaded correctly ;)

Been searching for a while now but not having much luck.. I'm certain i've seen something recently that did the same as this old resource.. Could someone maybe point me in the right direction? Thanks a ton!!!

Top Bottom