ES 2.2 blank home page

after upgrading to latest version of both xenforo and enhanced search i get a blank page on the home page. if i disable echanced search my forum works again

xenforo v2.2.0

after upgrading to latest version of both xenforo and enhanced search i get a blank page on the home page. if i disable echanced search my forum works again

xenforo v2.2.0
Take a look here https://www.joyfreak.com/admin.php?enhanced-search/

Does it require optimization?

I'd advise going to your rebuild cache here https://www.joyfreak.com/admin.php?tools/rebuild

and rebuild your search engine.

Also bear in mind:
  • Enhanced Search requires at least Elasticsearch 2.0

I get a general web server permission error when navigating to your site.

Code:
You do not have permission to view this directory or page.

That's happening at the server level, outside XF.

Edit: It looks like your XF is installed at a different location to what is listed against the license. I can access it fine as a guest. Is XFES enabled or disabled at the moment?

I don't think XFES actually even does anything on the home page (though I don't know what page that is).

The first thing to check would be to disable all other add-ons and then enable XFES only to confirm the issue. It may be down to another add-on ultimately. Beyond that, check the server error log in XF's control panel as that may point to the issue more directly.

i get my home page working fine if i disable advance search and Elasticsearch, once there enabled i get a blank page, trying to rebuild search cache and not doing anything just blank page again

Code:
[LIST]
[*]                
[*]ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch::search(XF\Search\Query\Query $query, $maxResults) must be compatible with XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch::search(XF\Search\Query\KeywordQuery $query, $maxResults)
[*]               
[*]src\addons\SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch.php:0
[*]            
[/LIST]

get this trying to run search reindex

Code:
[LIST]
[*]               
[*]ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch::search(XF\Search\Query\Query $query, $maxResults) must be compatible with XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch::search(XF\Search\Query\KeywordQuery $query, $maxResults)
[*]              
[*]src\addons\SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch.php:0
[*]           
[/LIST]

get this trying to run search reindex
Turn off Elastic Search Essentials add-on. It's currently NOT compatible with 2.2.

Top Bottom