Black Responsive [Deleted]

Nothing can be done about it. UC browser almost completely ignores stylesheet.

Opera Mini has rendering engine on par with IE6, but it does show most of layout correctly. Some background images are slightly off, margin/padding on some elements is wrong.

Reactions: rdn
[bd] Widget Framework - yes
[Tinhte] XenTag - yes
Collapsible Sidebar - no

I don't know about the rest of add-ons.

Reactions: rdn
Arty - does this include the code for [dc] Smiley Manager, or is that still necessary to add into Extra.css

Also, for the update - do we have to overwrite all the files this time, and not just the style.js?

No, its scaled down icon. Create bigger icon, add background-size to it. Then add CSS to revert to small icon for Opera Mini because it doesn't support background-size.

Nice! Will be adding this to my style list soon, will then have a customised Soft and Coffee plus Dark! These will give my users the best of both worlds, different style plus mobile usability!

Arty

I bought this style the other day and downloaded all of the color variations along with it. Looking at the readme in each one it implies to NOT select the import as a child of Black Responsive, however the readme's are all titled Black Responsive and not the color variations. Are we supposed to honor this or do we infact need to add the colored styles as children of the original BR style, just like SR Coffee is a child of SR?

Cheers

All color variations include full style XML file, allowing you to install it without parent style.

Arty

How hard would it be for me to change the color scheme entirely? I would like to base a skin of this one but in Blues and Greys. Is that alot of work or can it be done purely with the style properties?

Cheers

You can use online editor: http://www.colorizeit.com/styles/xenforo-styles/294.black-responsive.html
Move color slider to change hue. Click "saturation" or "lightness" tabs to change other color components.

Then when you are done editing colors scroll down to download options. Rename style, change images directory. Then upload original color scheme, click Download button and script will change color scheme to whatever you have created.

Or you can simply change style properties. The difference with online editor is online editor not only changes style properties, but also all images.

Great, thanks for that. I will spend some time tomorrow with it and se how I go. I have ben trying to do what I want via CSS changes but that is failing miserably, hence my asking the question.

Cheers
Bruce

I don't know.

Almost all those changes can be done with 1-2 simple CSS edits. Change background or logo image for header properties.

I don't know.

Almost all those changes can be done with 1-2 simple CSS edits. Change background or logo image for header properties.
so if i buy the style i can ask to edit some small color or add some image ?!
=( bcuz iam not that good in xenforo styles << just 3 weeks from convert from vb to xen

What exactly do you want to change?

Background for whole header? Admin control panel -> styles -> style properties -> header and navigation -> header
Background for logo? Admin control panel -> styles -> style properties -> header and navigation -> logo block

and so on. You can change most properties via style properties. Those properties that aren't listed in style properties can be changed by adding 1-2 lines of code to extra.css

like edit the nod list background to make it white or something slimier , as the forum we want to install this style on for ( AC Milan ) fans so they want the color ( Red + White + Black )
and the admin want to know if there some support to help to edit some small things in the style before he buy it .,

Top Bottom