Black Responsive [Deleted]

Thanks for the update :)
It's working great, just some minor things:
MhGGGFz.png

The top bar disappeared.

And the smilie bar borders mixed up with the editor borders, shouldn't they be more integrated with the editor borders like it is by default?
niE3lAm.png

Found another thing, at least in my forum:
5QcV4B2.png

It shows one scroll bar, if i mouse over if displays correctly. Also the line that separates each conversation is not there:
8W7380W.png

Last edited:
I'm exploring the style... In the Recent Activity Page, if you click "Show Older Items" it doesn't show the rest inside the background box (it shows correctly in the profile activity when i click to show older items)
2MX9cee.png

There's something broke, i can't set the style fixed without break the responsive, how is that working now?
The max-width works but makes the forum align to the left.

Last edited:
Thanks for noticing all those bugs! I'll try to fix them as soon as possible.

Post more bugs if (more like "when") you'll find them.

I'm exploring the style... In the Recent Activity Page, if you click "Show Older Items" it doesn't show the rest inside the background box (it shows correctly in the profile activity when i click to show older items)
I can't see that error, but I found a different one on same page and fixed it. Maybe it was fixed earlier today when I was fixing other bugs.

Arty updated Black Responsive with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, new features

Black Responsive 2.0.0 beta 2 is now available.

Changes from 2.0.0 beta 1:
  • Optional floating navigation buttons: back to top, go to bottom. You can enable those buttons in style properties -> navigation.
  • Support for several add-ons that was missing in beta 1: Widget Framework, xenPorta, User Albums, xenAtendo, showCase
  • Fixes for Resource Manager
  • Many other bug fixes
To update from version 2.0.0 beta 1 upload new xml file and new style.js

Read the rest of this update entry...

Arty as i created one child style from the main responsive i have, this update is only applied to the main style right? No need to do nothing with the child one?

Hi, I like this theme and the look of it but was just curious why we need a responsive theme if Xenforo itself is responsive? Isn't this the same thing? Just trying to figure out the difference here.

Top Bottom