Not a bug Bizarre error on viewing last page on forum with many threads

Leonfaria

Hey there.

I have no idea if this is an issue with our theme or XenForo itself, but when you try to view a forum that has a lot of threads, viewing the last page of threads results in this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: XenTrader_Listener_TemplatePostRender::_forumView(): unterminated entity reference Roses (0) in /<webpath>/library/XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php on line 103

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 103
    XenTrader_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_forumView() in XenPlus/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
    XenPlus_Listener_TemplatePostRender->execute() in XenPlus/Listener/Abstract.php at line 21
    XenPlus_Listener_Abstract::listen()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
    XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 568
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/dota2/index.php at line 13

The link that throws this error (You need to log into our board to see it)
http://dota2traders.com/forums/item-trading.12/page-300

They're all in the XenTrader support thread. We all have a similar error. Mine are the last posts in the thread.

We have several hundred traders pissed right now because we can't even give them an ETA on when it might be fixed. I've been told to find an alternate, and fast.

XenCentral Trading System is the only other alternative for Xenforo, at least that I've seen. Not free, though, of course.

XenCentral Trading System is the only other alternative for Xenforo, at least that I've seen. Not free, though, of course.

And I don't even know if our several years' worth of feedback will convert over. We can't lose that. But I'll tackle that in the appropriate thread when I get a chance. ;)

Top Bottom