Bitcoin api as Global Payment XF2

Whoever develops it better have an iron-clad no-liability contract. And the host better have an iron-clad security setup. One hole and bye bye bitcoins.

On a e-commerce platform it turned out that cryptocoin payment addons by several unscrupulous developers were skimming a small percentage of each transactions. Please make sure that you know you can trust the developer who creates this for you. Or have the addon audited.

On a e-commerce platform it turned out that cryptocoin payment addons by several unscrupulous developers were skimming a small percentage of each transactions. Please make sure that you know you can trust the developer who creates this for you. Or have the addon audited.
i am able to read code i can fix it

any word on this? i am still looking for a bitcoin/crypto xf2 payment! we need to find a good developer to accomplish this

paypal sucks!

any word on this? i am still looking for a bitcoin/crypto xf2 payment! we need to find a good developer to accomplish this

paypal sucks!

you are 5th person why not we rise funds and hire someone to make it possible

make it 6 people, because i am talking with another user who is very interesting and asked me many months ago to split cost, and he ask me again, now that xf2 is available

actually @Siropu 's xf1 ads manager had the ability to pay with bitcoin, either from 3rd party(bitpay, coinbase) or straight to your wallet without 3rd party
189933 189939 189940 189941

it was awesome! because i don't like using third party, he is one of the best add-on developer here

but xf2 ads manager don't have this ability
maybe we can ask him to make bitcoin add-on payment for xf2

bitcoin is king!

i also think about asking, @DragonByte Tech because he owns credits add-on ,

or @au lait because he is great developer also

we need developer who will be around xenforo for next 20 years, so he can improve to improve the add-on

i will keep contact with you and see soon, who can make it, because i plant to upgrade to xf2 in 2019

bitcoin is new money! paypal is old money!

hello

nanocode just make Bitcoin add-on

Top Bottom