Birthday thread

Birthday thread [Paid] 2.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I installed this addon on one of my boards. The thread gets started successfully, but no email gets sent out to the birthday user.

What could be the reason for this?

I have 2 admins. How can I control, which of those 2 admin accounts will be used to open the thread?

Why am I getting a server error?

Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '398-425' for key 'PRIMARY'
src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

Stack-Trace

INSERT  INTO `xf_thread_watch` (`user_id`, `thread_id`, `email_subscribe`) VALUES (?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(221): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1463): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_thread_watch', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1195): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/addons/Andy/BirthdayThread/XF/Cron/BirthdayThread.php(169): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#7 [internal function]: Andy\BirthdayThread\XF\Cron\BirthdayThread::runBirthdayThread(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#8 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#11 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#12 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#13 {main}

Status der Anfrage

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

However, the job worked correctly.

I installed this addon on one of my boards. The thread gets started successfully, but no email gets sent out to the birthday user.

What could be the reason for this?

I have 2 admins. How can I control, which of those 2 admin accounts will be used to open the thread?
For this you need AndyB's "Birthday email" addon.

Is it possible to add the function of posts that need to be moderated by Mods before being displayed?

And where to edit its content?

Top Bottom