XF 2.2 Bing.com and XF

Unfortunately while we can optimise the software to make it easier for search engines to find and index your site, whether they do or not is very much down to them. If it’s a brand new domain or a brand new site on the domain it can take quite some time to start showing up.

Unfortunately while we can optimise the software to make it easier for search engines to find and index your site, whether they do or not is very much down to them. If it’s a brand new domain or a brand new site on the domain it can take quite some time to start showing up.
The website was registered: 2020-07-13T18:33:20.00Z with Namecheap.
Does everything look okay on the source code page_container for the meta?

If you start a private message, send me your email and desired email, I can register you a account and configure your account permissions so you can view the website without any advertising.

Maybe you'll want to set up Bing with an account to view the site without the ad blocker :). Joke of course, but I can't imagine that is helping on this specific topic. On top of that, guests can only view 3 topics before you have to login, again probably not the best for getting on search engines.

I'm not an expert in it, but when you're making content difficult for users to view, it's probably not the best for search engines.
That's what also google says..
Thank you for your feedback.
I have disabled Anti-Adblocking for the foreseeable future as I think this will enhance our members experience, as some people care about their privacy and choose not to view Ads. Aside from the crawler errors.
Going to resubmit Bizdustry to Bing.

Top Bottom