Big Bang Theory Thread LOL

amyfarrahfowler.webp

love.gif

I love the show also and i have all episodes on dvd. It is sad that i actually got my wife hooked on them. But sometimes i have to explain what they are talking about to her often lol

LOL Click.... I see you're the resident comedian of the group. :p;) < That was one of my favorite episodes.
Mmore Me too. It took me a while to get hooked.

So what is your favorite episode? Lately mine would have to be the Hawking one.

I'm working my way through them all via series-link on Sky+ - only 50 left to watch ... lol

I've just watched the panty piñata polarization - loved it when Penny called Shelly's mum ... :D

I recently got into this show having lots of time at home after I was sidelined with a heart issue (virus induced, not pastrami related).
Anyway, I found that in addition to originating and airing weekly on CBS, here in southern California it's aired on KTTV (local FOX station) 5 days/week and TBS I think 3 or 4 days a week. I know it's aired on other channels also, so LOTS of BBT content on the boob tube (not to mention YouTube)...

After viewing a few episodes, I got hooked and bought the season 1-4 DVD's.
If laughter is the best medicine, I'm getting OD'd with this show. :D

This is pretty non-standard for me as I'm mostly a Science/History/NatGeo channel type of guy.

I was wondering today whether it appealed to, apologies for the poor phrasing, non-geek types?

Or do the rest of you who enjoy it have some grounding in engineering, science, tech?

One of my favorite quotes:

Episode: The Prestidigitation Approximation
Penny: Oh, big deal. Not knowing is part of the fun.
Sheldon: 'Not knowing is part of the fun.' Was that the motto of your community college?
:ROFLMAO:

Always reminds me of the Faber College motto (from Animal House): 'Knowlege Is Good'

Indeed. Hope she recovers well. What would we do with the female Shelly? :D

Female Shelly? You mean without the female half of 'the Shamy'?

Oh wait, I get it now... the female Shelly as in the nickname for Sheldon.
Yeah, kinda slow at 2:30 am here... sorry.

And yes, I too hope Mayim recovers quickly and completely.

Top Bottom