Bidding system?

Sylar

I know this is supposed to be a resource manager, but what if you wanted to adapt this script into a sort of auction system? You could add an option to set it up as an auction, add an option for the BIN, add an option for how long to have the auction run, and then develop a few pages for current and expired auctions. Then auctions that were successful(sold) or unsuccessful(unsold)

Feedback?

Upvote 5
I think this would be interesting. It has just about everything already there you'd expect and I assume they'll be adding a shopping cart system in this at some point. So yes, this sounds like something that could be added without much effort.

An auction style resource? Hopefully you'll have a secure system in place to prevent fraud then :P haha but yes it does sound interesting. I like this idea.

If there could be an option of 'auction' for the resource manager, then I would be all over it.

Admins/site owners could easily justify costs by the revenue production of a professional add-on! :)

If there could be an option of 'auction' for the resource manager, then I would be all over it.

Admins/site owners could easily justify costs by the revenue production of a professional add-on! :)
Not sure if I understood that second part :P

There could also be an option for the site owner to add a premium: i.e.: Admin sets a 2% premium in ACP; admin gets 2% of all sales.

Meaning, the costs of purchasing the 'resource manager' add-on could easily be justified by a revenue producing aspect of it. :)

Top Bottom