BF3 Stats Leaderboard: (Now for XF and VBulletin) [Paid] [Deleted]

CritiKiL

CritiKiL submitted a new resource:

BF3 Stats Leaderboard: (Now for XF and VBulletin) (version 0.62) - Finally the ezStats2 BF3 Player Stats script is available for both XenForo and vBulletin!...

Finally the BF3 (Battlefield: 3) Leaderboard and Stats script is now available for XF community after 4 weeks on a 'testing environment' on my server. Now it's available, and works perfectly and is seamlessly integrated into your XF sites! I had requested this as an Add-on and finally found the right Developer to make it work. Prior to 'today' the ezStats2 script was not available and could not work on any XenForo sites. NOW it is available and the install includes plugin usage for...

Read more about this resource...

Looks very nice, have asked our chap in charge of BF3 to see what he thinks ... if he like, then I like and then we buy :D.

Does this pull stats from the PS3 or Xbox version or both?
From XBL, PS3 'and' PC's! You can chose when you set it up and in the Admin Panel you can change it at anytime! You can also fix it so that people can come to your site and 'add themselves' to the leaderboard, or you have the choice (in the Admin panel) to just let Admins add / remove people. You also can set it to just show your Platoon (that's how mine is set up) and it gives you the choice to sync your platoon with the BF3 stats, so that whenever you add a member to your team the ezStats2 will update automatially! Many, many more features that YOU can control right from the dropdown Admin Panel which is right there when you need it. (y)

It looks brilliant but I dont know what BF3 is and it's not relevant to my board. Is it possible for me to alter the input to this to show some other sort of leaderboard?

It looks brilliant but I dont know what BF3 is and it's not relevant to my board. Is it possible for me to alter the input to this to show some other sort of leaderboard?
Thanks :) and No, this is strictly for the BF3 (Battlefield: 3) Online Console / Computer Video game for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Personal Computers. To learn about BF3 click this link:
http://www.battlefield.com/

BTW: I forgot to mention also that this add-on allows a person (the Admin) to showcase a number of stats, as well as re-arrange the order that each stat shows up. The 'rank' stat is best to be first because the script alphabetizes the first stat. There's even a 'custom' category where you can label each player (ex: clan member, leader, officer and etc.). There are more than enough stats which will fit so you have to select which stats that you want to show. This is especially useful when you have a fixed style and only have room for just a few stats and etc. Purely awesome for any team who has plays BF3 and has a website...

This is very cool, installed it and it's mostly working. Only issue I'm having is that it's not pulling everyone from the Platoon in, only 16 members. I've lowered the number of players to get at once down to 2 even and it still won't get everyone, even after running it probably 15 times. Not sure what the problem is.

It's gotten about 10 of the 16 people so far.

Really nice work though, I like it!

This is very cool, installed it and it's mostly working. Only issue I'm having is that it's not pulling everyone from the Platoon in, only 16 members. I've lowered the number of players to get at once down to 2 even and it still won't get everyone, even after running it probably 15 times. Not sure what the problem is.

It's gotten about 10 of the 16 people so far.

Really nice work though, I like it!
It will eventually get everyone in. It only sync's max 15 players for soo many times a day or so. I didn't mention about the auto sync ability using cron jobs but that info is in the Player tab in Admin panel. ;-) Glad you like and everyone who likes this can you please give a rating on it for me? Thanks ;-)

Hi @CritiKiL Just going through all of add-ons and come to this one. Your demo link is not working, so my question is before I will install and try this, is it still working and compatible with XenForo 1.2? :)

NOTE: Certain XF Addons conflict with this [TaiChat addon], so I'm now using it externally
I think you meant TaigaChat. That is bad as I am using it too. I am justing viewing your demo, but what exactly I am supposed to see there? I was expecting a leaderboard with a list of players and their stats. Or maybe I just don't know how to get there :) I am viewing this page btw.
http://forum.clankillas.net/ezServer/index.php
http://forum.clankillas.net/ezServer/index.php

I think you meant TaigaChat. That is bad as I am using it too. I am justing viewing your demo, but what exactly I am supposed to see there? I was expecting a leaderboard with a list of players and their stats. Or maybe I just don't know how to get there :) I am viewing this page btw.
[url]http://forum.clankillas.net/ezStats2/index.php[/URL]
Sorry - lol! I have a lot of stats (ex: BF3 Players, BF3 Server, PSN Players, XBL Players) ;-)
http://forum.clankillas.net/ezStats2/index.php

Now that looks much better :) I will just need to find out what is causing the issue between this and TaigaChat :) Thanks for this anyway! ;)

This has serious potential, but is simply broken at this moment in time.

It conflicts with the menu drop-downs and all sorts. Would be nice if we could get this to play ball?

Top Bottom