Betting System

Hi Guys,

I am hoping this addon has been made (if not I am requesting it now). I would love to see an addon where users get points for posting in the forum and then on a sub section of the website they can use these points to bet on sporting events:

e.g Forum Memer 1 bets 300 points on Manchester United to Beat Blackpool at 6/1

Do you no if one has been developed and hasnt been released yet? I know VB had some type of system there.

If one hasnt been made but someone is up for making it as a project Iwould more than be willing to pay for a custom mod for this.

Anyway hope to hear back from you soon guys

Enjoy your day
Greg

Thanks for that..Hoping that these become live soon, I no they are still in development but that would be a great addition to my community if it became available :D

I have just registered on your site three and having a look.

How did you manage to get it on yours without it being released yet???

Out of curiosity how long is soon :)
Bob's add-on is just about ready for deployment (I believe he still has to complete some documentation?), he's/we are waiting on me to finish the next update to the store which should be... soon. :p

On a realistic level, I'd expect some headway along the lines of release within the next couple of weeks. There's not much else to do in the way of preparation now.

Bob's add-on is just about ready for deployment (I believe he still has to complete some documentation?), he's/we are waiting on me to finish the next update to the store which should be... soon. :p

On a realistic level, I'd expect some headway along the lines of release within the next couple of weeks. There's not much else to do in the way of preparation now.

Awesome thanks for this. I want to introduce a betting system onto my wwe forum so that members can bet on the PPV outcomes and I think this plugin looks like it will be fantastic!

Top Bottom