Lack of interest better email options

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

dieketzer

i was thinking it would be great to send out an email to members that have zero posts and no avatar.
i realised i cant :(
criteria such as 'message count is at least' isnt too helpful because i cannot simply say 'message count is less than'. there is no provision for avatar criteria at all.
i thought i would run a query (a query would be great jake!) but i will have to user gmail or whatnot to send the mails because xf doesnt allow me to enter a list of addresses.
has any thought been given to making the email feature more flexible?

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It seems to me that criteria notices use and the criteria the trophy system uses would be to have available when sending email.
I have a custom user field, 'Receive third party emails' so I need custom field criteria to be available at least.

As I say, its used in notices, trophies and other parts of the system so I think it should be relatively easy to implement the same criteria here.

Thoughts? @kier @mike?

Top Bottom