Best wishes to the Chilean miners!

jadmperry

If you haven't followed this story, there are 33 miners trapped underground in Chile. They have been there for a few months waiting for the rescuers to drill a shaft down to them so they can escape.

I am watching them on TV ready the escape capsule and start the rescue. Here's hoping that all goes well and they return safe and sound!

I actually just recently went to a tourist mining site in Colombia, it is quiet scary job to work on, I am sure they are pretty tired and would love to see daylight. Hope they all get out safety and back to their families. :)

They have been in my prayers since the mine collapsed. I'm waiting in anticipation for the first miners to come up.

Our local newspaper, http://www.chron.com has a live feed from the AP available. I have been praying for them daily.

Once they make it to the surface, I hope they can live their lives in peace and comfort. They have earned a comfortable retirement!

Jeff

He looks in great shape for being trapped underground for 2 months.

Glad to see the rescue looks to be a success...32 to go!

Glad to see everything is going smoothly (last I heard!) and I hope that the mental scars don't run too deep.

Well, miner #21 is the next one due out and he has issues beyond being stuck down there. He's the one where the wife found out about his mistress.

Well, miner #21 is the next one due out and he has issues beyond being stuck down there. He's the one where the wife found out about his mistress.

Maybe he doesn't want to come out then ....

The Chilean Miners seem to be somewhat over celebrating their new found fame ... wait for it .... guess you could call them miner celebrates ....

i dont like the miners being main stream prefered them underground (hope someone gets the musical reference in it)

Anyway hope all get out with no issues, and I wonder how much those sunglasses will go for on ebay

Top Bottom