Best site or tool for managing multiple social media accounts?

CTXMedia

I've recently started using Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites to get my forum threads out to a wider audience, but with six forums (multiple accounts for each) it's a bit cumbersome logging in/out all the time.

Is there a site or software tool that you can use to manage multiple accounts? Something that remembers the login details (or keeps you logged in) for all the accounts, so you can bring them in/out of focus and manage/post on them?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

If you use Chrome, you can create profiles and log in to them (using a gmail) account.
Each profile is separate so you can be logged in to Facebook/Twitter/etc. on each one with a different account.

You can add a shortcut for each profile to the desktop/start menu which will launch a browser session for that profile.

I have been using Hootsuite for my social media (I have multiple sites).
You can use it for free for up to 5 social media accounts.
It allows you to post from one place, shedule your posts, answer messages etc. It is the #1 thing I recommend to anyone even considering a social media campaign.
http://hootsuite.com/

And yes, its free, but it can cost 90$ per year if you want more then 5 social media accounts. From your post, I think you would be amazed with the tool and that it will do exactly what you need.

I have been using Hootsuite for my social media (I have multiple sites).

Thanks - I've just registered a free account and it looks very comprehensive; I especially like the idea of unlimited RSS feeds. I'll play with it some more when I get a bit of free time. (y)

You are welcome. If you have less than 5 social media accounts free one is amazing tool. Paid version is for more accounts : For example if you have 2 FB, 2 TW, 2 G+ for different sites. I have 3 different sites and I manage all of my social activity via Hootsuite. I never enter Facebook or Twitter. It is a game-changer for me.
You can also take a look at other solutions just google "Social media management tools".

It will take a while until you get used to Hootsuite it has a bit blunt UI.

Found one post that list few of alternatives as well https://blog.dashburst.com/best-social-media-management-tools/

Thanks - I've just registered a free account and it looks very comprehensive; I especially like the idea of unlimited RSS feeds. I'll play with it some more when I get a bit of free time. (y)

Having had a better look under the bonnet I'm not sure I want to go "Pro" with it - all your RSS feed links get shortened to ow.ly links - I'm not keen on that, I'd rather have the full URL to my sites in the posts. I've researched what happens to the ow.ly links when you close your Hootsuite account, and it appears they will continue to work, but it still means that potentially tens of thousands of your social media posts could be rendered ineffective should the ow.ly service stop working or close down.

Any other options?

You can contact their support, I think that you can have your own shortlinks or something different with a pro. Hit them on twitter, they reply fairly fast.

Sorry do not know any other, as hootsuite is the only one I have used, but you cna take a look at the link I shared previously with a list of other options.

For Twitter, I like Tweetdeck a lot. Their web app is great & I literally have that open on one monitor while I'm working on my websites. Makes it easy to track notifications, DMs, & everything else for each account separately or all together.

Top Bottom