Best place to request freelance help

GreyWing

Hi

We currently have a 1.5 theme, having to bite the bullet and upgrade. Can I ask where the best place would be to request the services of someone to build us a similar template in the latest version of Xenforo. I've tried some general freelancer sites but results have been pretty poor.

Many Thanks
GW

I've tried some general freelancer sites but results have been pretty poor.
Most of those freelance websites are pure waste of time.

We currently have a 1.5 theme, having to bite the bullet and upgrade. Can I ask where the best place would be to request the services of someone to build us a similar template in the latest version of Xenforo.
What style are you using right now? If you're using pre-made style then chances are that the style has already been upgraded and you need to contact the style author or if you are using custom made then can't go wrong with @Pixel Exit or @ThemeHouse or @DohTheme.

Hi

We currently have a 1.5 theme, having to bite the bullet and upgrade. Can I ask where the best place would be to request the services of someone to build us a similar template in the latest version of Xenforo. I've tried some general freelancer sites but results have been pretty poor.

Many Thanks
GW
I am sorry to hear about your bad experience, this happens all the time through freelancing sites. I have started a private conversation with similar work examples.

Top Bottom