Add-on Best Ads Add-on?

bcercan

Is there any add-on which is best for managing your ads like banner ads by members or adsense?

I've tried some of in resources but they don't work well.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

On VB, we are using rotating banner ads, which is free and works really well. I see one here for (cough) $100 or something.

We need to have about 10 spots for ads to rotate, click and display counting, and the ability to use Adsense.
Is there a less expensive option for XenForo?

I find slavik's visual positions resource and Brogan's conditional tutorials the the best resources available here to add ads to your site. Tried few Addons but was never satisfied with any. After playing around with those and modifying templates manually now get a 300% increase in monthly ads revenue.

We only run about 10 ads, including Adsense.

As between XenCentral, bd rotating ads, Advertising banners (and the others on Mouth's list), how do I choose?
Which is a SIMPLE system for 10 ads that I can use?
Too many choices for a simple newbie like me. What do people like and why?

I'm oftenly changing our banner ads every week. I mean different people buying different banner ads every week. They usually buy weekly so as I oftenly change banners I need something fit for this. Because its really hard to track banners when you've almost 10 banners which are going to change every week.

Your requirements would be the best place to start, what you didn't like or see in the others you tried.

I just need a very simple rotating banner ads system, like the one that is offered for VB. 10 or so positions would be fine.

The bd rotating ads system looks good, BUT, the coder is AWOL- always a bad sign. It won't be updated unless he returns, then I am stuck.
In addition, reliance upon HTML can be frustrating for positioning- like my question about moving the ad around in the right header that no one can answer.
I don't know anything yet about that framework product, so that won't help me. I see a few other free systems, but haven't tried them yet.

The Xen ad server is expensive, and probably more comprehensive than what we need.

Top Bottom