Beautifully Simple [Deleted]

Phaze

Phaze submitted a new resource:

Beautifully Simple - Beautifully Simple, A mixed light theme

Beautifully Simple is a simple theme that consists of the colors blue, green and lighter shades of grey.

Features aren't many,
Beautifully Simple is a simple theme, Just install and go, Everything will just work.

The main feature of this design is the navigation, It has been completely revamped to have dropdown menu's, So weather your on the forums tab, members tab or anywhere for that matter you can view the dropdown by hovering over it and visiting any link you wish. It is also...

Read more about this resource...

LOL its xenforo default style

Yea we're not starting this flame war bs.
You can just drop that crap already.

Your entitled to your own opinion. As well as everyone else, But I for one am not gonna sit here and watch people like you be ***** because you don't like it.
Get over yourself.

i didn say dont like it i say its default style, and it is?

Sorry, i mistook it as something else, Not used to posts such as that that are meant to be non-negative.
Modified Default style, yes. I do stuff based on the default styles, I have done much nicer things in other software but this is my first custom xF theme so I'm not expecting much.

Inspiration from my site?

I start with a default design and work my way from there...
I was simply designing myself a theme & decided i was gonna share it. I had another element to it as well but didn't include it cause i was too lazy to code some template options to go with it.

Not inspired and has nothing to do with you. So get over yourself.
My designs are all inspired by Invision Power Board 3, Where i started coding forum designs in the first place, Always loved the look of it & always based my styles around it. Have plenty of IPB ones i no longer have but have in the back of my mind that i would like to recreate in xF but hey, I probably won't.

The postbit needed to be simplified in terms of the author points so that idea was inspired by an actual coded one with proper settings, This one is just hard coded.
The posts style buttons there i wanted to be more like IPB, So that part was an idea from IPB / Charm (xF Style) to create it.

Other than that, My mind and that's all.

View attachment 140348

Maybe the orange and pale blue quote balloons should be green and darker blue to match the style ?

I actually hadn't touched those buttons, They're just the default ones in xF. Not amazing with Graphic design (image wise) and couldn't think of anything to create for those so just left them as is.

I actually hadn't touched those buttons, They're just the default ones in xF. Not amazing with Graphic design (image wise) and couldn't think of anything to create for those so just left them as is.
I suggested just changing the colo(u)r, not changing the image.

Top Bottom