1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Be Mine! Valentines Day... and beyond

Discussion in 'Styles [Archive]' started by Kim, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

For The true Romantics out there... a gorgeous deliciously pink Skin just in time for Valentines Day...

Be Mine can be used after Valentines Day, I will be doing a small conversion to be a lovely everyday Pink skin for those who like it like that ;).

The Be Mine! Skin is now released at Xenique.com and I am only doing support for the skin there. Please be aware that the skin is a Free skin, however it is under copyright, and you may not alter the skin, nor distribute, nor redistribute in any way... Full TOS in the download pack with the skin.

I hope you all enjoy this one, and a very Happy Valentines day to you all!!! lipsanimated.gif

bemine_index.png

2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Beautiful! Absolutely lovely skin Kim.

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Thanks Peggy :)

Jeff is just upgrading Xenique to RC2 for me, and I will make sure it is all good, then release the skin - shouldn't be long :)

Peggy likes this.
  4. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

It's so syrupy sweet. :)

5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Like a Stawberry Sundae :p

I am sure it is not to everyone's taste, but it is a bit of fun :)

6. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

7. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Beautiful, as usual. :)

8. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Definatley NOT going to use this on my mixed martial arts site lol

But id like to compliment the quality of the skin, i just had a look at it then, very very nice work. Do you by chance do custom templates?

9. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

LOL well fair enough, although I had this skin for my IPB customers for many years, and it was actually surprisingly popular with guys :p hehehe

Thanks for your kind words, yes I do Custom Themes if you are interested please PM me either here or on my site :)

10. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

This will be on my site for one day only! But that day is totally worth it. GREAT job!

11. Floris

Floris Guest

You should! The girls will love it. :)

12. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Use it for April Fools Day. :)

Dean likes this.
  13. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I hope your members enjoy it :)

14. Edrondol

I've had a couple of good responses and one that is unable to be posted on a family forum. Let me edit it:

"F***BALLS PINK THEME!!"

This is the same guy who screamed about having a dark theme early on when one wasn't available. [​IMG]

15. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

LOL I am sure it will scare the bejebus out of the less evolved males out there ;)

One very masculine bloke I know said of this skin in the IPB version....

"What, no I love it, it's like being in some hot chicks bedroom!"

steven s likes this.
  16. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

the pink hurts my eyes a bit [​IMG]

what about having this in purple ?

17. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Mikey, John, Nix and 1 other person like this.
  18. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

LOL, nice idea, I may just do that!

19. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Nice work Kim.

20. Edrondol

I have a weird question. Stay with me here. I have some users who hate, hate, HATE Valentine's Day. They are asking if I'm going to have a style for Steak and a BJ Day. (Link may be mildly NSFW)

So...Hook up our single but dating friends?

erich37 likes this.