• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Be Mine! Valentines Day... and beyond

Kim

For The true Romantics out there... a gorgeous deliciously pink Skin just in time for Valentines Day...

Be Mine can be used after Valentines Day, I will be doing a small conversion to be a lovely everyday Pink skin for those who like it like that ;).

The Be Mine! Skin is now released at Xenique.com and I am only doing support for the skin there. Please be aware that the skin is a Free skin, however it is under copyright, and you may not alter the skin, nor distribute, nor redistribute in any way... Full TOS in the download pack with the skin.

I hope you all enjoy this one, and a very Happy Valentines day to you all!!! lipsanimated.gif

bemine_index.png

ddmmh

Definatley NOT going to use this on my mixed martial arts site lol

But id like to compliment the quality of the skin, i just had a look at it then, very very nice work. Do you by chance do custom templates?

Kim

But id like to compliment the quality of the skin, i just had a look at it then, very very nice work. Do you by chance do custom templates?

LOL well fair enough, although I had this skin for my IPB customers for many years, and it was actually surprisingly popular with guys :p hehehe

Thanks for your kind words, yes I do Custom Themes if you are interested please PM me either here or on my site :)

F

Floris

You should! The girls will love it. :)

Edrondol

I've had a couple of good responses and one that is unable to be posted on a family forum. Let me edit it:

"F***BALLS PINK THEME!!"

This is the same guy who screamed about having a dark theme early on when one wasn't available.

Kim

I've had a couple of good responses and one that is unable to be posted on a family forum. Let me edit it:

"F***BALLS PINK THEME!!"

This is the same guy who screamed about having a dark theme early on when one wasn't available. ;)

LOL I am sure it will scare the bejebus out of the less evolved males out there ;)

One very masculine bloke I know said of this skin in the IPB version....

"What, no I love it, it's like being in some hot chicks bedroom!"