Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Okay.. Point me in the right direction. As far as I know, permission is allowed. But help me so I can be sure. Like I said, didn't have a problem until I upgraded.
Can you take a screen shot of the permission page for your user group (administrative?) for me?

I have just downloaded the package and it is 1.7. Please try downloading again?
It was a problem with my computer, when extracting it with the in-built Windows unzipper the encryption on it stuffed it up and somehow the files reverted back to 1.6.6. Using 7-Zip worked though. :)

I wonder if there is a way to disable the username suggestions so you actually have to type the full name?

Is there a way to force the "Receive Email When Some Tagged You Option" for new registrations?

I have looked all over the settings and can not find it?

Cheers for the great free mod!

Is there a way to force the "Receive Email When Some Tagged You Option" for new registrations?

I have looked all over the settings and can not find it?

Cheers for the great free mod!
It's not possible with the current version. That option will be added in next release.

It's not possible with the current version. That option will be added in next release.

Cheers for that it would be good to have this as most new users will not know to do it.

Also not sure if this is a bug but when you get the email the link it sends out is wrong -

Code:
http://www.domain.com//account/alerts/tagged?content=post&id=32138

The first issue is the double // but even after removing those I get a "Page can not be found" error.

Any ideas?

Hello,

When using @member name
it render in post : "membernameohyeah" :)

source :
[tag=6298]membername[/tag]

don't know why it add 'ohyeah' mention after. I checked my smileys tag (i do not have oh yeah)
this is a fun effect, but how can i remove it ?

On 'member name' mouse over, link leads to : /www/tags/%EBo%7C/

When i disable addon XenTag, all is working ok.

EDIT : Solved by updating XenTag addon

Regards,

Nicolas

Hi everybody,

I've an issue : i d'ont have this settings in my preferences account : "Receive Email When Some Tagged You Option" (I'm using the last release : 1.7)

Everything seems to work except email alerts and i found that the setting is missing.

(Sorry, for my words)

I've an issue : i d'ont have this settings in my preferences account : "Receive Email When Some Tagged You Option" (I'm using the last release : 1.7)
It should appear in the "Contact Details" section under Message Preferences.
If it's not there, check that you used the latest XML file when upgrading/installing.

With the latest version, even if the email option is deselected in the ACP, the checkbox is still available on the account preferences page.

Would it not be better to remove the option for the end user if the feature is not enabled?

Many thanks, I'll wait for the next release as I don't want to enable emails and it would be better if the members weren't aware of the option.

Top Bottom